Clinics & Services
Many people work together as our Practice Primary Health Care Team to play our part in keeping you and your family healthy.
- Care of acute illnesses
- Care of chronic conditions such as diabetes, asthma and heart disease, which need regular monitoring.
- Advice and help with health promotion and disease prevention.
In addition, we provide the following services:
- Family planning, including coil (IUD fitting)
- care during pregnancy
- children’s health development and immunisations
- minor surgery
- travel vaccinations
- monitoring of anticoagulation and other drug treatments.
The practice nurses work from the three treatment rooms to provide a wide range of nursing and health services. These include:-
- Care of minor injuries and post-operative wounds
- Healthy lifestyle advice including heart disease risk assessment, stopping smoking and obesity management (advice for the overweight)
- Travel health advice and vaccinations. We are an approved Yellow Fever Centre.
- Cervical cytology smears and breast examination technique