Keep healthy by:
- Not smoking. Getting help to stop.
- Drinking no more than 14 units (female) or 21 units (male) of alcohol per week.
- Taking regular exercise.
- Eating a healthy diet.
- Many patients will see a doctor or nurse regularly but others will not:-
- Patients over 75 years who have not seen a doctor or nurse at all within the last 12 months, and/or
- Patients between 17 and 75 years who have not seen a doctor or nurse at all within the last three years
are encouraged to request a consultation for a review of their health.
- Seeing your dentist regularly.
- Following your doctor’s advice when taking any prescribed medicines.
- Keeping any appointments at the surgery or at the hospital.