Complaints Leaflet & Form
We aim to provide the best possible service for our patients, and we will always welcome your views and suggestions for further improvement.
However, we realise there may be occasions where our service to you falls short, or when you may not be satisfied with our standards.
If you have a complaint please let us know why, and how we can resolve it for you.
We hope that most problems can be resolved, quickly and satisfactorily, preferably at the time they arise and with the person concerned.
If your problem cannot be resolved on the spot, and you wish to make a complaint, our complaints procedure is:
- Please see if you can resolve your issue with the practice at the time it arises, by discussing the issue with the person concerned
- If you are unable to obtain satisfaction, or if you prefer not to discuss the issue with us, proceed to making a formal complaint. You can do this verbally, in writing, or electronically
- You can complain to the Practice or alternatively to NHS England
- There are some exclusions and time limits which apply (see later)
- If you complain to the Practice we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days
- We will investigate your complaint as quickly as possible and write to you within 10 working days, notifying you of the outcome
- If you are unhappy with the outcome you can refer your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
For more information on the policies and full complaints form please click on the link at the top of the page.